[PyKDE] PyQt community site?

Michael Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Sun Feb 22 15:41:01 GMT 2004

Am So, den 22.02.2004 schrieb Phil Thompson um 00:57:
> On Friday 20 February 2004 20:33, Jarek Zgoda wrote:
> > Is there something like PyQt Wiki? If not, don't you think this could be
> > good idea for promoting this toolkit?
>
> I usually suggest building on the existing PyQt pages at the python.org Wiki.

I agree. Let's not fragment information too much. It's a pity that
pykde.sf.net seems abandoned though. Making that site a wiki wouldn't
hurt either. I know that a wiki may have less capabilities regarding
styling and layout, but then again pykde.sf.net has a great layout but
nada content... and this is where a wiki shines.

The just-released MoinMoin 1.2 (written in Python) seems nice, btw.
The german sites linuxkwiki.de and pythonwiki.de are using v1.1 of moin.

Cheers,

Mickey.

--
:M:
Dipl.-Inf. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer   mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
  Raum 10b - ++49 69 798 28358       Fachbereich Informatik und Biologie