[PyKDE] Do you have an archive?

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Fri Feb 13 07:19:01 GMT 2004

On Thursday February 12 2004 19:11, Ken Godee wrote:
> dan at tombstonezero.net wrote:
> > On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:20:20 -0700,
> >
> > Ken Godee <ken at perfect-image.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>This is the only one I know of at "The Mail Archive"
> >>
> >>http://www.mail-archive.com/pykde%40mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/
> >
> > This mailing list's homepage (link at bottom of email) has a
> > link to its own archive:
> >
> >     http://mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/pipermail/pykde/
> >
> > HTH,
> > Dan
>
> Ya, but no search capabilities :(

The mail-archive link *is* searchable (didn't know til I just
looked). From the mailing list homepage:

    "There is an external searchable (!) archive at
     http://www.mail-archive.com/pykde%40mats.gmd.de as well"

You can also download the entire archive (26MB) or monthly
tarballs of the archive and search them locally.

Personally, I don't mind repeat (or any) questions for the most
part. What annoys me is providing the same detailed answer
multiple times, but that usually only occurs because of some
screwup on my part and is my own fault, so I'm really just
annoyed with myself for screwing it up in the first place.

Jim