[PyKDE] logging

Lionel Roubeyrie lionel.roubeyrie at chello.fr
Sun Aug 1 16:57:00 BST 2004

Hi Jim,
Thank's for your response, I had forgotten the kdesu dialogbox :-)
Unfortunately, I have an error :
Python 2.3.4 (#2, Jul  5 2004, 09:15:05)
[GCC 3.3.4 (Debian 1:3.3.4-2)] on linux2
>>> import kdesu
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/kdesu.py", line 23, in ?
    import libkdesuc
ImportError: libkdecorecmodule.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

An idea?