[PyKDE] pykde make

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Wed Apr 21 17:02:01 BST 2004

On Wednesday April 21 2004 03:27, Lionel Roubeyrie wrote:

> Do I have to change something in my system ? Googling doesn't
> give me any result :-(
> Thank's for your help

I looked at the compiler output and didn't recognize a problem
I've seen before. Rather than troubleshoot the 3.8 version, I'd
suggest that you upgrade sip and PyQt to the latest released
versions (sip = 3.10.1 and PyQt = 3.11 - available from
riverbankcomputing.co.uk if not in Debian packages).

I expect to have a PyKDE snapshot that covers all KDE 3.x.x
except 3.2.2 available within a couple of days, and will post a
message when that happens (or if it will be delayed).

The snapshot won't be fully tested and won't have updated docs,
but will be easier to troubleshoot and probably less buggy than
PyKDE 3.8 is.

Jim