[PyKDE] Trouble binding code with SIP
phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 18:24:00 BST 2003
On Monday 13 October 2003 5:11 pm, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> Le Lundi 13 Octobre 2003 18:04, Phil Thompson a écrit :
> > On Monday 13 October 2003 4:46 pm, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> > > Replying to myself:
> > > I found some kind of workaround: I created a parameter-less version of
> > > my stateChanged signal. This way the generated code builds correctly.
> > The correct fix should have been the one I suggested - adding the
> > #include to the %HeaderCode section.
> I tried it, but it didn't work. I'm using sip 3.7, maybe this was fixed in
That wouldn't make any difference. The %HeaderCode section in a class
definition is used to #include all header files needed by that class -
normally just the one.
More information about the PyQt