[PyKDE] Trouble binding code with SIP

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien at dental-on-line.fr
Mon Oct 13 18:13:00 BST 2003

Le Lundi 13 Octobre 2003 18:04, Phil Thompson a écrit :
> On Monday 13 October 2003 4:46 pm, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> > Replying to myself:
> > I found some kind of workaround: I created a parameter-less version of my
> > stateChanged signal. This way the generated code builds correctly.
> The correct fix should have been the one I suggested - adding the #include
> to the %HeaderCode section.

I tried it, but it didn't work. I'm using sip 3.7, maybe this was fixed in 


More information about the PyQt mailing list