[PyKDE] Qt / PyQt Developer (freelancer/for hire) seeked in Duesseldorf/Germany or Vienna/Austria

Andrew Smart Andrew.Smart at smart-knowhow.de
Thu Oct 9 14:48:00 BST 2003

Hi,

we are seeking Qt and/or PyQt developers with a strong C++/Python
background for support of our database based IDE development team.

The screen design frontend is written with C++/Qt, but a Python integration
(embedded / extended, probably with Boost) is on the agenda, as well
as supporting tools which will be build with PyQt.

The team is split into two locations:
- Duesseldorf, Germany
- Vienna, Austria

We are quite Open Source fans, we are using IRC, CVS and TWiki for
collaboration, for example. It is a young team with 8 members (currently).
I'm the project leader, I have deep experience in developing myself
as well as working in and managing of large teams. I'm a pythonic
(founding member of the PBF - Python Business Forum, speaker on the
last EPC) :-)

German language skills are a must.

If you are interested you can contact me under:

Andrew.Smart at smart-knowhow.de
A. Smart Team Consulting GmbH
Flurstrasse 77
40235 Duesseldorf, Germany