[PyKDE] internal error building sip4.0pre4

michael ferraro michael at possibleworlds.com
Tue Nov 25 20:43:01 GMT 2003

sorry to be such a pest but ...

	sip-x11-gpl-snapshot-20031124 now builds and
	installs fine but I run into trouble with:

	PyQt-mac-gpl-snapshot-20031123

[Wheezer:/Developer/PyQt-mac-gpl-snapshot-20031123] mef% !py
python build.py -h
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "build.py", line 44, in ?
     config = sipconfig.SIPConfig("PyQt snapshot-20031123")
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SIPConfig'
[Wheezer:/Developer/PyQt-mac-gpl-snapshot-20031123] mef%

DUAL 1.42 G4 running Panther (10.3.1) w/ 512 MB

thanks

Michael