[PyKDE] Re: pyKDE error -no more

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Nov 6 20:22:00 GMT 2003

On Thursday November 6 2003 09:25, Hannes Hauswedell wrote:
> YESSSSSS!!!!!!!
> it works! i had to add a -L infornt of /opt/kde3/libs too but
> now it works! thank you so much for all your time and efforts!
> really i apreciate. ok i will stop bugging you now ;-)
> thanks and greetings
> hannes hauswedell

Just as a general comment, I HATE it when people run into all of
these problems and really appreciate your perseverance in
getting this to work. You're feedback has already gone into the
installation and troubleshooting docs in the latest release.

You might want to download the latest version from
http://riverbankcomputing.co.uk, but there's no need for you to
rebuild. The latest version (3.8.0) does have some better docs
and example stuff, which should run perfectly well with your
install. Otherwise, you've already done the important bug fixes
that 3.8.0 includes.

Jim