[PyKDE] Any tools to generate sip files?

Frederick Polgardy Jr polgardy at bodacion.com
Fri Mar 14 15:57:00 GMT 2003

It sounds wonderful in theory, but it's completely impractical in reality.
It's fairly easy to convert basic language constructs (if/else, while,
switch, function decls, class decls, etc.), but just about anything else is
going to involve classes and functions in other libraries, which involves
either A) too much knowlege on the part of the translator of how other
libraries are implemented, or B) copious amounts of translation rules and
supporting modules.

Fred

--
F R E D E R I C K   P O L G A R D Y   J R.
Bodacion Technologies