[PyKDE] Any tools to generate sip files?

Vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 14 05:14:01 GMT 2003

Thanks for the Boost tip. Am looking into it as I write this.

Ok, perhaps I should have been more specific, more like: anyone aware of
a tool for converting cpp 'source code' to python (or pyqt or pykde)
'source code', the tool itself ideally written in python (though not
necessarily, of course).
Sorry for being so python-biased :)

Vio