[PyKDE] Any tools to generate sip files?

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Fri Mar 14 01:05:01 GMT 2003

I took a second very quick look at the libmyth sources, and there's
good news and bad news: the good news is the "using" statement is
for 'std' (always make me think of "sexually transmitted disease"),
so you won't have to do any explicit scoping. The bad new is that
you'll have to hand write mapped type code for all instances of
templates from std (but only if they're public or protected - you
can ignore all of the private stuff). It's not that hard to do
though, and instead of vector<> you'll get a Python list in the
bindings.

Jim