[PyKDE] Printing (General)

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Wed Mar 12 01:33:01 GMT 2003

On 11-Mar-03 Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina wrote:
> If they end implementing a good table support, then I could
> change my mind, but not now.

If I had to pick the features most lacking in Linux widget sets or
Linux in general it would have to be report generation and a good
table widget (inplace editing, good navigation but with clean
redraws/flicker-free, support virtualizing a large number of rows
like Delphi tables do, etc). Qt (and GTK last time I looked) have
improved but still fall short in my opinion.

Either one would be a good project - unfortunately I can't keep up
with the projects I'm doing now.

Jim