[PyKDE] getText() fix from 2002/05/15

Eli Carter eli.carter at inet.com
Thu Mar 6 00:22:00 GMT 2003

I'm running RH7.3 + updates.  One of the "wonderful" things about that
distribution is PyQt-3.1-2 has a bug with QInputDialog.getText().
Namely, the 'parent' argument always complains of invalid type.

I found: http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/download/snapshots/PyQt/ChangeLog
which has:
2002/05/15 11:31:23  phil
Fixed a bug in QInputDialog.getText() for Qt3.
apparently between releases 3.2.2 and 3.2.4.

I want that fix, but I can't seem to find the source for those older
versions. :(  I can find the latest&greatest, and the various versions
RH shipped, but not those.  Nor have I found the delta that corresponds
to the changelog entry.
freshmeat isn't helpful because all the different version links point to
river-bank.

Is there a site somewhere that I missed?  I really just want to make
that change and rebuild... :/

I guess I'll see if I can guess at changes in the mean time...

TIA,

Eli