[PyKDE] pykde.sourceforge.net

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Thu Jan 16 16:28:01 GMT 2003

On Thursday 16 January 2003 14:13, Michael Lauer wrote:
> Am Mit, 2003-01-15 um 23.05 schrieb Torsten Marek:
> > What is the future of pyke.sf.net, because I want to know if it is
> > possible to place some little programs I happened to write on that page.
> > By now, I do not have my own page and I wouldn't like to create one.
> > So it would be nice if there was a section of programs with links and/or
> > direct downloads.
>
> Yeah, I second this. I have a bunch of (hopefully resuable) PyQt widgets
> which I could publish and would be interested in seeing other ones.
>
> > One of the programs I mean is outline.py. It started as a port of the
> > outline example of Qt, but is under development for some time now and has
> > evolved.
> > It keeps a tree of remarks in an XML file, I use it as
> > todolist/notepad/knowledge base/organizer.
>
> Sounds interesting.
>
> Who is in charge of pykde at sf.net?

Do possibly mean http://sourceforge.net/project/admin/?group_id=61057

Jonathan and Jim are the project managers there.

Jonathan, Jim, what do you think about a contribution package section.
If somebody want to upload something, just post the details in this list
file name:
package name:
package version:
release notes:
changelog (opt.):

and upload to anonymous at ftp://upload.sourceforge.net

Hopefully some project member picks it up quickly enough, and publish
the thing in download section.

Comments?

Pete