[PyKDE] pykde.sourceforge.net

Michael Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Jan 16 14:14:01 GMT 2003

Am Mit, 2003-01-15 um 23.05 schrieb Torsten Marek:
> What is the future of pyke.sf.net, because I want to know if it is possible to place some
> little programs I happened to write on that page. By now, I do not have my own page and I
> wouldn't like to create one.
> So it would be nice if there was a section of programs with links and/or direct downloads.

Yeah, I second this. I have a bunch of (hopefully resuable) PyQt widgets
which I could publish and would be interested in seeing other ones.

> One of the programs I mean is outline.py. It started as a port of the outline example of
> Qt, but is under development for some time now and has evolved.
> It keeps a tree of remarks in an XML file, I use it as todolist/notepad/knowledge
> base/organizer.

Sounds interesting.

Who is in charge of pykde at sf.net?

--
:M:
Dipl.-Inf. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
  Raum 10b - ++49 69 798 28358       Fachbereich Informatik und Biologie