[PyKDE] pykde.sourceforge.net

Torsten Marek shlomme at gmx.net
Wed Jan 15 23:07:01 GMT 2003

What is the future of pyke.sf.net, because I want to know if it is possible to place some
little programs I happened to write on that page. By now, I do not have my own page and I
wouldn't like to create one.
So it would be nice if there was a section of programs with links and/or direct downloads.

One of the programs I mean is outline.py. It started as a port of the outline example of
Qt, but is under development for some time now and has evolved.
It keeps a tree of remarks in an XML file, I use it as todolist/notepad/knowledge
base/organizer.
It is designed for fast keyboard use and does not have documentation yet. You will need
QScintilla and recent snapshots of sip/PyQt.
It is not as big and full of features as Treeline, but can be used much faster. I do not
want to post it to the list right now, but if anybody is interested, I will mail it to them.

greetings

Torsten
--
Torsten Marek <shlomme at gmx.net>
ID: A244C858 -- fingerprint 1902 0002 5DFC 856B F146  894C 7CC5 451E A244 C858