[PyKDE] Heirarchy of header files !!

satish k.chimakurthi skchim0 at engr.uky.edu
Fri Aug 15 03:11:00 BST 2003

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your response.

I have a huge software library written in C++...I have nearly 50 headerfiles
in it....I wrote a small code for my application using some classes which are
defined in some of the header files

If I need to generate a PYTHON WRAPPER of the SOFTWARE LIBRARY only to the
extent needed for my code to run from PYTHON ENVIRONMENT, what should I do ??
There is a big heirarchy of header file dependencies in my code..

For example.,

I have included a headerfile by name "Overture.h"  in my code. But then, The
contents of "Overture.h" are declarations of 5 other header files...and those
header files may include some other one's...

I am confused as a result...Can you help me ??

Also, please tell me if there is any detailed documentation about how exactly
PyQT modules were generated using SIP from "QT"..

Thanks for your help in advance,

SATISH

--
SATISH K.CHIMAKURTHI