[PyKDE] PyKDE for sip 3.5 and 3.6

Frederick Polgardy Jr polgardy at bodacion.com
Wed Apr 16 18:52:00 BST 2003

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 11:30 am, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> You may have noticed that sip 3.6 is somewhat of a moving target at
> the moment. In my opinion that's a good thing - it would be a poor
> situation if Phil's sip development was restrained by trying to
> remain compatible with PyKDE, especially since I'd expect that sip
> and PyQt have a much larger user base than PyKDE. The downside is
> that at present PyKDE won't be in sync with the sip/PyQt snapshots.

I wholeheartedly agree.  I'd only ask the package maintainers to keep the
3.5 packages around until PyKDE is up to the 3.6 stuff.  In my situation,
I'd prefer to keep using everything at 3.5 until that happens, so I don't
miss out on any PyKDE fun. :)

--
F R E D E R I C K   P O L G A R D Y   J R.
Bodacion Technologies