[PyKDE] ANN: new eric3 snapshot available

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Sun Apr 6 23:26:00 BST 2003

On Sunday 06 April 2003 09:44 am, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> Hi Trolls,
>
> I have just uploaded a new snapshot of eric3 to the eric3 web site. This
> snapshot features QScintillas auto-completion and calltips functionality

Is the auto-completion and calltips feature supposed to complete function
names/member variables from classes or module level functions or provide
argument hints for the functions?  The only thing that I'm seeing for
completion are words that are used in the current file regardless of scope or
usage.  Is that correct?

Greg