[PyKDE] ANNOUNCING PyQwt-sip34_20020807 - fixed problems on Win32

Gerard Vermeulen gvermeul at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Fri Sep 20 15:52:01 BST 2002

Hi Peter,

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 04:08:21PM -0700, Peter Lipa wrote:

> All but one of the pyqwt demos run fine.  The SliderDemo.pyw runs fine but
> I  get  a segfault  (the usual "instruction 0x????? referenced memory at
> 0x?????" raised by the pythonw.exe) when I quit the app either through the
> window close box or the Close Menu item .

I cannot reproduce the bug on my setup (Qt-2.3.0-NC/Windows-98):
python SliderDemo.py from a DOS Box shows no error messages
(sorry, if I am looking stupid, but I am really no Windows programmer).

If you can send me a trace of function calls, I might be able to
localize the problem in one of the sip files (I will look, but if I
see something suspect, but ...)

Regards -- Gerard