[PyKDE] ANNOUNCING PyQwt-sip34_20020807

Marc Schmitt littlewisp at gmx.net
Thu Sep 19 00:51:01 BST 2002

Hi,

I made a SuSE rpm and a general .src.rpm - and It confused me a bit -
shouldn't PyQwt be a wrapper to the Qwt C++ libraries ? I've seen them within
the .tar.bz2 but I didn't saw them compile - but the examples run anyway.
Strange. I think someone else should test them before releasing them into the
wild.

Another point is where to put them, any ideas ? I guess the PyKDE homepage
isn't the right place, is it ? (Which leads me to the following question  :
Is there something like a CPAN for Python (Common Perl Archive Network) or
any other Super-All-Python-Modules-Available-Store ?)

-Marc