[PyKDE] PyQt examples3/SQL/testdb.sql

Kenneth Godee Ken at perfect-image.com
Sat Nov 30 06:28:00 GMT 2002

Phil,
If you can use it, I've attached a Postgres copy
of the MySql "testdb.sql" thats included with the PyQt
examples3/SQL files. I just started testing the sql samples
and since my flavor of choice is Postgres, it would have
been nice to have a copy included with the samples to create
the testdb database. The file is named "pg_testdb.sql" and
it creates the same "testdb" as the included MySql file.
As a side note, all samples worked good (once the database
was created) just by changing the driver to "QPSQL7".
By the way I've just started using PyQt and I think it's
great, PLEASE, keep up the good work!

Ken