[PyKDE] Re: eric3 python-site files not found

Arno Paehler paehler at asahi-net.email.ne.jp
Fri Nov 29 22:32:00 GMT 2002

Hi Detlev,

I now tried Hans-Peter's script and the problem goes away.
Maybe SuSE need to revise the way they build their rpm.
There is another message that I get but that doesn't seem
to affect eric3's operation. I just include it here for
completeness.

Arno

paehler at linux> eric3
eric: no translation file 'qt_C'found.
Using default.
eric: no translation file 'qscintilla_C'found.
Using default.
eric: no translation file 'eric3_C'found.
Using default.
Please report to <eric-bugs at die-offenbachs.de>.