[PyKDE] Python, Qt, some other libraries and hey presto...

Richard Jones rjones at ekit-inc.com
Fri Nov 29 00:24:01 GMT 2002

Last week I asked about KDE and multimedia through pykde. Well, I also
mentioned that I had discovered the pyvorbis and pymad libraries. A friend
had some related code to display song tracks in reasonable organisation,
and... well...

   http://mechanicalcat.net/images/pyfi-snapshot-20021128.png

No releasable code yet, but real soon. I need to optimise the tracklist
of hours' work :)

I've been gushing about python and PyQt/pyvorbis/pymad to my friends too much
lately, so I'll spare you all. They rock :)

     Richard