[PyKDE] ANN: Packages for Eric, the Python IDE

Víctor R. Ruiz rvr at infoastro.com
Thu Nov 28 03:07:01 GMT 2002

  Hola:

El Mié 27 Nov 2002 19:39, Detlev Offenbach tecleó:
> Do you mean below the editor? That wouldn't save any space because
> the space on the right is used by the filesystem browser and the

  Yup, but I think it is better to see the console output with more
width, as Quanta and other IDEs do.

> post) but I think that doesn't save much because it would get rid
> of some distinguishing features of the syntax highlighter. You

  You can group them. Anyway, it would be fine to setup the height.

  Thanks you for your time :)

  Greetings,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz           | - Todos estos momentos se perderán, como
http://infoastro.com/rvr |   lágrimas en la lluvia.