[PyKDE] Re: Anybody home?

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 10:07:00 GMT 2002

On Wednesday 20 November 2002 11:46 pm, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> Phil -
>
> Are we having a mail problem again? Did I offend you? I sent a
> couple messages and haven't received a reply. I can post some
> additonal addresses here if my normal address is bouncing mail, or
> are you off some place again?

Strange. I haven't noticed anything from you other than your postings to the
list - but I obviously noticed this one.

I get several hundred emails a day which I read by scanning the subject line,
so there is a danger of me ignoring something if it doesn't have an obvious
reference to my stuff.

A tip to people mailing be directly - put PyQt at the start of the subject.

People have to try really, really hard to offend me - although it is possible.