[PyKDE] Qt.Py updated

Jonathan Gardner jgardn at alumni.washington.edu
Mon Nov 4 18:14:01 GMT 2002

On Monday 04 November 2002 12:41 am, Marc Schmitt wrote:
> On Montag, 4. November 2002 09:58, J�r�me Martin wrote:
> > I have build sip/PyQt and PyKDE for Mandrake 8.2. I can send you tthe rpm
> > in order to update your download page. I have also planed to build for
> > Mdk9.0
>
> Hi J�r�me,
>
> thanks for your request. The best way to do it is to place the packages
> into
>
> ftp://upload.sourceforge.net/incoming .
>
> Then mail to
>
> Jonathan Gardner <jgardn at alumni.washington.edu>
>
> for him to grab them an move them to sourceforge/dl. After that, I can
> extract the links from sf's download-dir and place them on the homepage. So
> as soon as the Mandrake packages get visible on sf, I'll link to them.

Actually, this doesn't work too well in practice. The best way is to email me,
then we can set something up. If we decide on a time (GMT based, of course)
to upload, then I can be ready and you won't have to upload a second time.

Another option is to give you (the uploader) permissions to edit file
releases.

--
Jonathan Gardner
jgardn at alumni.washington.edu