[PyKDE] License + new release soon? :$

Bart Verwilst verwilst at gentoo.org
Sat Dec 7 00:24:00 GMT 2002

Hi!

I'm the packager of pyQT + sip for Gentoo Linux.
Could it be possible to abandon the use of explicitly having the user type
"yes" before starting the install? Since Portage rules are not to allow user
input during the install process, it would be much nicer just to have
build.py list something like "By installing this, you automatically accept
our license." Or something like it was before... I hope you take this into
consideration...

And also, when is a new release due? So we can release Gentoo 1.4 with full
and working pyQT support for QT 3.1.

Thanks in advance!
--
Bart Verwilst