[PyKDE] FreeBSD build problems error 23512

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Aug 29 17:02:00 BST 2002

On 29-Aug-02 Chris Munchenberg wrote:
> Generating the C++ source for the dcop module.
> ./postproc: not found
> Error: ./postproc failed with an exit code of 32512 -- from line
> 1125 in build.py

For some reason, build.py is unable to find the 'postproc' script,
which should be in the toplevel directory of the tarball (I've just
double-checked all of the 3.3.2 releases, and it's present in each
one). Either the file is missing, you're not executing build.py
from the top level PyKDE-3.3.2 directory, or there's some other
problem (permissions?) preventing you from executing a program in
the current directory.

The error code is being returned by a call to os.system ().

Jim