[PyKDE] Success installing pyKDE but error in pyuic

Antoni Aloy López aloy at ctv.es
Tue Aug 13 19:35:01 BST 2002

Hello!

After all the problems I thought the best solution was to install everything
again, so yesterday I've downloaded pyQT and pyKDE. Everything compiles and
they are installed now.

Thank you for your help Phil!

Now I make a design with qt dessigner using some kde widgets and I try to
generate the source code with pyuic, but I get this error:

pyuic -x -o form1.py form1.ui
pyuic: relocation error: /usr/kde/3/lib/libkio.so.4: undefined symbol:
unregisterStaticDeleter__7KGlobalP18KStaticDeleterBase

I have no problems with the Qt widgets.

Any ideas?

--

Antoni Aloy López