[PyKDE] PyQt 3.3.2 for QtEmbedded

Michael Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Aug 13 14:52:01 BST 2002

Hi,

Despite frequent rebuilds and switching environments it still
seems impossible for me to build sip and pyqt 3.3.1 with Qt/Embedded.

It always tries to bind itself to Qt despite the knowledge (the output
says Qt Embedded 2.3.2 is being used) of building with Qt/Embedded.

Am I the only one using this combination? Is this working for anyone?

So far, it's back to 3.2.4 for me - since the build process changed,
no version of pyqt binds to qt/embedded here.

I'm really out of ideas...

Yours sincerely,
--
:M:
Dipl.-Inf. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
  Raum 10b - ++49 69 798 28358       Fachbereich Informatik und Biologie