[PyKDE] PyKDE-3.3.2-1

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Sat Aug 10 01:06:01 BST 2002

PyKDE-3.3.2-1 should be available shortly. It contains the
following changes:

1. build.py fixed for Qt 3.0.5 versioning
2. added include of /usr/X11R6/include path for kdecore.sip

If you're not using Qt 3.0.5 and haven't had trouble with the above
include path, there's no reason to update PyKDE-3.3.2, as there are
no other changes.

I haven't tested either fix since I don't have Qt 3.0.5 installed
and don't have a problem with the include path, so let me know if
further repair is required. I also forgot to update the change log,
but I'll get that on the next round.

Jim