[PyKDE] Source for GUI Programming with Python Using the Qt Toolkit

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Apr 11 23:37:32 BST 2002

I've cleaned up the source code for all the examples in the book, and
ported it to PyQt 3.1. While awaiting the Opendocs webforum for the
book, I've put up the packages on my own webserver.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/python/pyqt_qt2.tgz

     Source for Python 1.x, 2.x, Qt 2.x, 3.x and PyQt
     2.x. (Grab this if you use the PyQt that comes with
     your Linux distribution.)

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/python/pyqt_qt2.tgz

     Source for Python 2.x, Qt 3.x and PyQt 3.x. (Grab this
     if you're current with the PyQt from
     http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk

The book can be read online at:
    http://www.opendocspublishing.com/pyqt