[PyKDE] PyQe / PyQPE?

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri Nov 9 23:27:43 GMT 2001

Hi, I am a new user to this list.

I read through the archives but didn't find any concrete
statements concerning the possibility of Python bindings for
QTembedded and/or the Qt Palmtop Environment.

Background: My research group and I are currently invastigating
which environment to use to develop collaborative learning
applications in multihop ad-hoc networks using Linux IPAQs.

We would like to build the application on top of the QPE.
How would you rate the chances to get Python bindings for Qtembedded
in the near future?

Yours,

:M:
| Dipl.-Inf. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer    mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de |
|   Raum 10b - ++49 69 798 28358        Fachbereich Informatik und Biologie  |