[PyKDE] RedHat 7.0 Shipped with Qt 2.2.0 beta2

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Nov 8 16:24:20 GMT 2001

On 08-Nov-01 Jason Monroe Martin <monroe at swva.net> wrote:

> Subject: [PyKDE] RedHat 7.0 Shipped with Qt 2.2.0 beta2

> I would upgrade my Qt from a new version off their ftp site. That
> probably means re-compiling source rpm's and all related depends.

Users with that version should be aware that PyQt, while it
supports all *released* Qt versions, doesn't necessarily support
beta versions, so an upgrade to the final Qt2.2.0 at the very least
would make sense.

PyKDE2 doesn't support anything before Qt2.3.0. Qt2.3.2 is the
latest release in that series, Qt3.0.0 final is also released.

Jim