[PyKDE] Using some ISO-8859-1 characters with PyQt

Ted Parnefors ted at mtv.se
Wed Dec 20 01:17:09 GMT 2000

Thanks Dan!

   I got it working partly, by doing:
	mystring=eval(repr(QString("åäö")))
   atleast so that I could use some functions that seem to work with it.
   I still can't use "print" which still complains the same error message.
   I guess there has to be some other way of doing this.

--
 Ted Parnefors <ted at mtv.se>, KeyID 0x6627DEE4
 PGP Fingerprint 1C39FA94703EB54A011CF18932018E256627DEE4