SPAM, Re: dark theme ?

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Oct 13 16:48:53 BST 2021

Hello,

using a dark qt5ct theme with a light desktop theme doesn't give me dark
colored eric6. However, if I switch the desktop theme to a dark theme
(e.g. Breeze Dark) every Qt widget in eric uses this dark colors. I did
not find a reason, why qt5ct does not work as expected. Testing it with
native Qt application (Qt Designer) showed the same behavior like eric6.
Therefore I assume, it is Qt ignoring qt5ct.

An alternative would be to create a QSS style file. The eric archive
includes an example called 'Chinese_Dark.qss' located in the 'styles'
folder.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de