SPAM, Re: dark theme ?

Martin mh at ow2.org
Wed Oct 13 08:24:26 BST 2021

Hi !

Thank you for the answer.
Unfortunately I don't understand why it doesn't work.

I have installed Eric using the official method (virtualenv in
~/eric_env/)

I also installed qt5ct. It was complaining QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME
wasn't set to 'q5ct'. So I have set the env variable (from
/etc/environment then restart X session) and the tool doesn't complain
anymore.

After that, in qt5ct, I choose a dark theme and the preview looks OK.

If I open KeepassXC which also use QT5, I can see the changes I make in
qt5ct tool is well reflected in KeepassXC.

But not in Eric.

I'm running Ubuntu 20.04.