Help to upgrade to 21.5 please - Sorry please ignore that last message

Christian Haul c.haul at web.de
Sun May 23 11:17:33 BST 2021

Thanks for the quick response, Detlev!
This is wierd as I had never to do this on versions 19.* through 21.4. Maybe dependencies were bundled with the plugins before?
Whatever, I have no issue here and am quite happy with Eric :-) Reason I mentioned it was, if there were a bug in installing dependencies, it might explain Mick's problems.
So, sorry for the noise and keep up the good work!
Chris.