No QtDesigner...

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri May 22 13:37:38 BST 2020

Hello Geert,

thanks for sharing your solution. Please note, that the package mentioned by
you is incomplete. Although it includes the linguist.exe tool to do
translations, it is missing the lrelease.exe tool. In order to get complete
support I recommend to install the Qt package available from "The Qt Company".

Detlev

detlev at die-offenbachs.de