Re: Response to Studio-PM’s Tech. Reports

Studio - PM studio-pm at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 16:10:08 BST 2020

> when engaged in a ‘real’ development task.

Dear Mr. Edward Mansfield,

    you represent precisely the intended reader of my Reports. I wrote them for you, and for other Eric users like you. Then, to better tailor my work to the vision of what Tech.Doc.s should be, I'd have appreciated to know a little more about your “‘real’ development task”, so to model my documentation upon real needs of real user, real people. That to the ‘real’ common benefit both of the users' community and of the related tool's producer.

That was the essence of my “revolutionary” way of intending the role and purpose of Tech.Doc.s in a High Tech environment. Vision frustrated by the substantial indifference of the intended audience, and by my consequent perception of uselessness, inanity, of my efforts.

So, all the best. Yours,

- P.M.