[Eric] New to the list and some questions

JZA jza at gultab.org
Wed Mar 4 14:13:55 GMT 2020

I am new to the list, long time python dev, and I finally made the move to
check the community behind this great IDE. I also have been exploring it's
various tools, some are great but others I am a bit of a loss. Wonder if
people here can guide me. I compiled a list of questions feel free to
answer anyone:
Before this, I am on Arch Linux with Eric 20.2
- I setup git but get issues regarding email, it seems it takes my user and
laptop host instead of setting up an email.
- What is the Symbol pane for? Is it somekind of special character mapping?
- How can I activate the code documentation viewer? Is there a plugin I
need to activate?
--
Alexandro Colorado
GULTab.org