[Eric] Open file on micropython device

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Apr 20 16:28:56 BST 2020

Hi,

I'm using the microPython facility in eric to manage an ESP8266 micro
controller and it mostly works well.

In the microPython pane there are two options, 1 to open a file on the
device and the other to save the current editor to a file on the
device. Both of these buttons are greyed out.

Is there something I need to install on the device or plugin needed in
eric for these options to be available. They would make life so much
easier!

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT Services | G64, Kilburn Building | The University of Manchester | Manchester M13 9PL | T: +44 161 275 6093 | M: +44 773 330 0039