[Eric] Embed Eric editor

Victor Maryama victor.maryama at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 09:59:21 GMT 2019

Thanks Detlev,

What about the other way around - would I have a better luck by using Eric
as a base, and adding my functionality as plugins?
The most important thing in this case is to be able to simplify the IDE -
removing/hide many of the panels (Conda, PyPI, IRC, maybe the multiproject
related stuff, etc).

The reason is that we would like to create some sort of QA-focused IDE and
make it as simple as possible, without having to reimplement yet another
editor based on QScintilla, with all the commonly used features (code
highlighting, folding, structure view, etc...)

Regards
Victor.