[Eric] Support network for eric, conda, and internet connection

Alex Gerhardt-Bourke agerhbour at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 08:38:14 BST 2018

I have found that, under the setup I described in my last email, it is necessary to have
\AppData\Local\conda\conda\envs\testEric\Library\bin;
Included in PATH in order to import numpy successfully.

Setting this path as the “working directory” in the “Run Script” prompt seems to solve the issue.
What is the “working directory” setting supposed to control, and would I expect other consequences to doing this? Is there a way to tie this working directory to a particular virtual environment?

Regards,
Alex.