[Eric] Obsolete plugins

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Sep 1 16:48:56 BST 2018

Hello,

yes it is safe to delete the obsolete plug-ins. Just use the plug-in uninstall
dialog, select the user area and check the "keep configuration data" check
box. All plug-ins marked as "obsolete" have been moved to the eric6 core and
have been or will be evolved together with eric6. The obsolete ones will not
get any further treatment and will be removed from the plug-ins repository
shortly.