[Eric] Autocompletion behaviour

Christos Sevastiadis csevast at auth.gr
Mon Oct 29 12:20:08 GMT 2018

Alex,

I do experience worst Autocompletion, Calltips and Code Documentation
problems when Conda PyQt5 package is installed in the base environment. I
have to keep only the pip PyQt5 package on my project and Eric's
environments to have the same experience with you, even not correct.
Probably, the environments are affecting Eric's behavior by mixing the
installed module packages in the different environments from different
sources, e.g. Conda and pip, base environment and Eric environment. For
that reason I try to separate the execution environment of Eric from the
editing, starting and debugging environment of my projects. My project is
started correctly, even Eric is adding its PyQt5 path. I suggest not to
even be added the Eric paths during starting and debugging, except the
DebugClients one. In this way somebody has the full control of the
project's environment execution.

Christos