[Eric] Autocompletion behaviour

Alex Gerhardt-Bourke agerhbour at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 02:55:45 BST 2018

Thankyou for trying that out for me. After reading what you wrote, I tried installing the module into various conda environments.
Installing jieba into the base environment did not help the plugin at all, but installing it into my eric6 environment did help the plugin find the module objects.
This is very irritating – I tend to use environments pretty extensively, having a new environment for every project. I will play around with more settings and see if I can get the plugins working with conda environments and report back on any findings.

Thanks again for your help.