[Eric] Autocompletion behaviour

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Oct 20 15:10:52 BST 2018

Hi,

that seems to be correct. The eric assistant will use the same installed API
files (see APIs config page). Additionally, it will extract APIs from a
project once you open it. The rope plug-in determines completions and calltips
dynamically for the opened project. The jedi plug-in should do this for random
files (Tobias knows better on this).

Detlev